UFC Vegas 15 is going down tonight! Anthony Smith vs Devin Clark will be headlining the event after the Curtis Blaydes vs Derrick Lewis fight was scrapped due to Blaydes testing positive. Barring any other last-minute cancelations, the card is set and we have an exciting night of action ahead of us!
Starting with this card, I will be making my official predictions in article form and keeping track of how I do. Without further ado, let’s get to the picks!
UFC Fight Night: Smith vs Clark Predictions
Anthony Smith (33-16) vs Devin Clark (12-4)
Miguel Baeza (9-0) vs Takashi Sato (16-3)
Josh Parisian (13-3) vs Parker Porter (10-6)
Spike Carlyle (9-2) vs Bill Algeo (13-5)
Ashlee Evans-Smith (6-4) vs Norma Dumont (4-1)
Jonathan Pearce (9-4) vs Kai Kamaka III (8-2)
Kai Kamaka III
Martin Day (8-4) vs Anderson Dos Santos (20-8)
Anderson Dos Santos
Gina Mazany (6-4) vs Rachael Ostovich (4-5)
Su Mudaerji (12-4) vs Malcolm Gordon (12-4)
Luke Sanders (13-3) vs Nate Maness (12-1)
In addition to picking the winner of each fight, I will also be offering up some other predictions on what I think will go down. These bonus predictions will be purely for fun and the results of these predictions won’t be officially tracked. Now that the explanation is out of the way, let’s get crazy!
- Anthony Smith wins by KO in the second round.
- Miguel Baeza stays undefeated with a huge KO win over Takashi Sato.
- Josh Parisian edges out Parker Porter by unanimous decision and gets his first UFC win.
- Spike Carlyle gets back into the win column with a submission win over Bill Algeo.
- Ashlee Evans-Smith earns a close decision win over Norma Dumont.
- Kai Kamaka III defeats Jonathan Pearce by unanimous decision.
Drop your predictions in the comments below and track your record along with me!